Nearly a decade and a half ago when Penntex founder John Pregmon signed a 15-year lease for the Penntex office at 640 Sentry Parkway in Blue Bell, PA, no one could have predicted how the construction industry or the way teams work and collaborate would change. While the space was a great Philadelphia-area homebase for many years, company growth and rapid shifts in technology meant it was time to plan for the office that would serve the company, our team, and clients based on who we are today and where we’re heading in the future.
Recently, the team put the finishing touches on a major “Class A” office renovation project and moved into the company’s new headquarters at 460 Norristown Road, Suite 310 in Blue Bell, PA. From custom design accents that showcase the work we love to do to top-of-the-line security features to meet today’s technology needs, this new space was strategically crafted to enhance the team and client experience. Some notable features we can’t wait to share with clients and partners when they visit include:
- More Space! Almost twice as much to be exact. In addition to providing carefully planned spaces for the growing team, the new office features custom meeting areas built for collaboration.
- New Training Facilities. We take seriously the commitment to ongoing learning, so having the ability to conduct training on-site is an exciting enhancement to an already robust training program.
- First-Class Technology & Security. In today’s digital world, prioritizing safety requires not just a commitment to being diligent on site, but also in the management and protection of data. Our new office features top-of-the-line technology protection and security including a hardened server room with dedicated fire protection. This on-site technology is also equipped with off-site backups and redundancy to both protect the valuable data we manage for our clients and partners, and ensure we are equipped to keep jobs moving forward seamlessly in all circumstances.
- Intentional, Thoughtful Design. In addition to being a welcoming space for the team and our clients and partners, we wanted where we work to reflect our passion for building. From the concrete “tilt wall” desk and lounge room pallet well, to an I-beam conference room table, there are touches of who we are as a team and what we love to achieve together around every corner.
- Wellness Room. Designed around the needs of our team, this room serves to be a private and dedicated area that is welcoming for all.
Across our three office locations in the Philadelphia, Lehigh Valley and the Harrisburg areas, our focus is on creating spaces that inspire creativity and foster collaboration.
We would also like to share a special shout out to all the team members who had a hand in stewarding the project from design through completion, including our dynamic Project Manager Kristin Moeser, who managed the particular complexities of having an entire construction management firm as a client like a pro. Looking forward to meeting up at 460 Norristown Road in Blue Bell soon!